Bags & Packs
ADVANCED LIGHTNING RANGE
XR LIGHTNING COMBAT PACK
The BATTLE GEAR TECHNOLOGIES XR LIGHTNING COMBAT PACK is our top of the line, mission specific assault pack designed specifically for the Special Forces operator. The Backpack is lightweight, structurally enhanced and ideal for field use. The added firearm holder keeps you hands free to comfortably get through long climbs through hazardous terrain or when you need to fast rope down from a helicopter. The XR LIGHTNING COMBAT PACK has been designed with structural enhancements that helps keep most of the weight off the lower back and adds a bit of space for ventilation, adding to the airflow and overall comfort. The XR LIGHTNING COMBAT PACK is a lightweight, structurally enhanced and ideal for tactical duty.
- Water resistant 1000D Nylon construction
- Durable Duraflex buckles and YKK zippers
- Adjustable, removable load-bearing belt panels are compatible with the Gun Holster and MOLLE System
- The suspension system features padded aerospace mesh for comfortable carry of heavy loads
- Combat Vent System provides increased comfort for the user during prolonged use
- Includes a rear rifle carry pouch that keeps your hands free for long patrols
FG LIGHTNING TACTICAL PACK
SIZE: 12.2″x10.2″x17.3″ (31x26x44cm) | VOLUME: 25L
The Battle Gear Technologies FG LIGHTNING TACTICAL PACK has been designed for the modern Special Forces operators. Perfect for recon gear, medic equipment and just about any tactical tools needed for any single day urban and jungle ops. Additionally, this compact modular backpack features a Laser-Cut MOLLE/PALS for optional attachments, padded back and shoulder straps, and removable hip belt for added comfort. Moreover, multiple side quick release compression straps offer a high level of customisation and flexibility, and allow the pack to be quickly adapted to the size of the carried kit. Its efficient newly improved design will allow operators quick access to their gear, making it an ideal choice.
- Laser-Cut MOLLE loop system throughout the pack.
- Main compartment with internal zipped mesh pocket, and padded hydration/laptop sleeve pocket
- Front zipped admin compartment with inner mesh and sleeve pockets, expandable pocket with flap, 2 elastic loops, pen slots, rotatable carabiner and zipped transparent map pocket
- Two expandable side pockets with hook-and-loop and side zips. Concealed back compartment with additional hydration pocket secured with hook-and-loop fastening
- EVA foam padded quick release shoulder straps with elasticated sternum fastening. EVA foam padded back for superb ventilation. Side retentions straps with quick release buckles
- Detachable 1.6″ (4cm) wide hip belt with quick release buckle. Paracord drag handle with durable D-rings on each side.
- 6.7″x3.9″ (17x10cm) front hook-and-loop panel for patches
3-Day Assault Pack
Option 1: SIZE: 22”H x 17”W x 11”D | VOLUME : 50L
The Battle Gear Technologies 3-Day Assault Pack has been designed specifically for our Special Forces, operating long missions in hostile environments. Its large cargo space, organisation features, and utility make it the best choice in large packs.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for attachment
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment
- Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort
- Heavy-duty carry and drag handle.
- Removable padded belt
- Carries two hydration bladders
1-Day Assault Pack
SIZE: 18”H x 10”W x 10”D | VOLUME: 25L
The Battle Gear Technologies 1-DAY ASSAULT PACK has been specifically designed for multipurpose tactical use in urban & jungle environments. Multiple compartments to provide storage for just about anything you’ll want to carry, including compact laptops, tablets, or other mission specific gear. A built-in hydration pocket will house a 2.5L water bladder, and with its padded back with spacer mesh, you will find the CQB Assault Pack to be a comfortable fit for just about any mission.
- Large compartment space for storing equipment
- Adjustable sternum and compression straps
- Padded back mesh panel for maximum airflow
- Contoured padded straps for comfort
- Hydration compatible
WATERPROOF ASSAULT PACK
SIZE: 20 x 32 x 75 cms |VOLUME: 65L
The BATTLE GEAR TECHNOLOGIES WATERPROOF ASSAULT PACK is the ideal option for tropical thunderstorms and field operations in the monsoons. Designed with a waterproof outer membrane to keep all your expensive tactical gear safe during long periods in wet environments. The WATERPROOF ASSAULT PACK will survive river crossings and any situation that Mother Nature can throw at it. The heat resistant materials also protect against intense sunlight and UV rays which makes this pack extremely versatile.
Our ergonomically designed load-bearing system can reduce upto 60% of the stress added to the users torso. The suspension load bearing system can be dismantled and adjusted according to the user’s height & body type to better manage heavy loads. The Waterproof Assault Pack is also designed to fully comply with the shape of the human spine, so as to alleviate the discomfort of the backpack to the human body, and without prejudice to the head and torso. This design helps better disperse the weight throughout the users back.
- 65L large capacity
- 900D Oxford Waterproof Material.
- High Density Heat Resistant Outer Layer
- Honeycomb hole thick sponge enhances good air permeability
- Adjustable height for different stature
- Added rain cover to better protect your backpack
- Integrated suspension load bearing system
TACTICAL HYDRATION CARRIER
SIZE: 15”H x 9”W x 3”D
- Two zipper compartments
- D-rings on straps
- Hook & loop ID panel
- Removable shoulder and sternum straps
- 2.5L bladder Included
Material that resists the penetration of water through the fabric.
Durable water repellent
Anti-microbial material inhibits the growth and reproduction of microorganisms or bacteria.
Product with built-in compartment for laptops
Made in India
Products made in India.