FLIP UP SIGHTS
TFS+TRS IMI Defense Tactical Front & Rear Polymer Flip Up Sight
Tactical Front Polymer Flip-Up Sight is specially designed for the M16/AR15 family rifles and compatible with most Picatinny railed weapon platforms.Designed and manufactured in Israel of high impact fiber reinforced polymer under the non-compromising standards.
Tactical Rear Polymer Flip-Up Sight is specially designed for the M16/AR15 family rifles and compatible with most Picatinny railed weapon platforms.Designed and manufactured in Israel of high impact fiber reinforced polymer under the non-compromising standards.
- Positive detent lock in both positions.
- Ambi windage knob.
- Dual aperture.
- High quality fiber reinforced polymer compound
- Flip up sight easily activated from either side
- Highly durable
- Fits Mil-Spec 1913/STANAG 4694
- Provides Identical Bore to Sight height as M4/M16/AR Standard Irons
- Indexed Front Sight Elevation Drum
- Low profile and light weight
- Available in black, desert tan, O.D green
- Length 30mm (1.2 in)
- Width 20mm (0.8 in)
- Height 46mm (1.8 in)
- Weight 19g (0.7 oz)
FRBS 2D / 4D Fab Defense & Meprolight Tritium Enhanced Front and Rear Back-Up Sights
Often, we don’t really think about backup sights all that much. Sure, we know they’re important—should your optic fail, or be damaged, or even unsuitable to the task, you need to have sturdy iron sights that won’t run out of batteries—but they are all-too-often put on and forgotten.
Part of the reason for this is likely that backup sights are rudimentary at best. Oh, sure, most are adjustable for elevation and windage, but for the most part, you clamp ’em to the rail, check zero, and never think about them again. Backup sights don’t offer anything other than a fallback should the worst happen, so they slide off the radar.
Meprolight’s FRBS backup sights look to change that, though. With simple flip-up (and down) operation, these sights are astonishingly simple to deploy and stow, but the real surprise is evident in low or no light conditions. Both the front post and the rear sight contain tritium inserts for rapid target acquisition in darkness.
The FRBS are tritium-enhanced front and rear back-up sights designed to provide the shooter secondary sights in case the primary optics go down.
FRBS sights are advanced, low-profile, durable, tritium-enhanced auxiliary front and rear back-up sights. The sights quickly fold up or down depending on the shooters needs. Sight pin elevation is easily and quickly adjusted without tools. FRBS sights are readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail. Day or night, the tritium makes the FRBS a viable option.
- Simple flip-up (and down) operation – the sights quickly fold up or down depending on the shooters needs.
- Both the front post and the rear sight contain tritium inserts for rapid target acquisition in darkness designed to provide the shooter secondary sights in case the primary optics go down
- Sight pin elevation is easily and quickly adjusted without tools
The FRBS 4D / 2D are compatible with any1913 Picatinny rail.
FFS + FRS CAA Gearup Front and Rear Backup Sights
Mold polymer short vertical grip.
- The Set Includes The FFS And FRS.
- The Set Includes The FFS And FRS.
- Very low profile & slim shape.
- Can be use as primary or back-up sights.
- Picatinny mount.
- Side operating for both left/right handed users.
- Simple zeroing mechanism.
- No gunsmith required
- Warranty:5 years
Eligibility for Picatinny
Material: Made Of Polymer & Aluminum.
FBS + RBS FAB Defense Front + Rear Back-Up Sight
The FBS + RBS Front + Rear polymer Back-up sight is a cutting edge, low-profile, tactical back-up sight. The dual aperture FBS Front + RBS rear sight is windage adjustable and can be mounted on all 1913 picatinny rails, but is specialty made for the M4 / AR-15 / M-16 platform and the K.P.O.S.
- Very low profile & slim design
- Can be used as primary or back-up sight
- State-of-The-art ergonomic & ambidextrous design
- All manual configuration, no tools needed for windage adjustments
- Durable high grade polymer & metal construction
- Spring based locking mechanism – will not break or deform