GHILLIE SUIT SET
SIZE: M/L, XL/XXL
- 3-piece set: jacket, pants & hood
- Mesh netting liner with fire retardant PP fur
- Ready to wear
- One drawstring stuff bag
SIZE: 48”H x 40”W
- Worn as scarf, use for concealment applications and more
- 100% cotton
TACTICAL SNIPER BENCH
The TSB (Tactical sniper bench) is a combat proven comfortable and Portable shooting bench that enables shooting in sitting and standing positions. The TSB allows a comfortable long stay, with support for the elbows, comfortable arrangement of equipment, and use of bean-bag and bipods for support and maximum stability, so that single shot will hit the mark.
The TSB manufactured in Israel by FAB DEFENSE.
Weight include tripod (Carbon / Aluminum)
|5.1 / 6.4 kg|
|Bench folded size||7x 45x 28cm|
|Bench open size||3.5 x 80 x 28 cm|
|Assembly time||1-2 Min|
|Height (Min – Max)||50 – 180|
TACTICAL BENCH – Folding aluminum bench
TRIPOD ADAPTOR – Half ball head / Flat head up to customer preference.
TRI-POD – High quality aluminom or carbon tripod up to customer preference.
TEXTILE BAG – Soft bags for carrying and preserving the bench and tripod.
+ Compact & portable
+ Fully adjustable
+ Stable and solid
Lightweight and simple for use, the Mantis offers a stable and rigid shooting platform that can adapt to any modern combat environment, for long deployments in the field or a fast CQB engagement.
Developed as an evolution of our TSB the Mantis was designed to meet the challenges of the modern infantry and Special Forces sniper teams, the rugged & and lightweight construction will fit infantry and LRRP missions, where weight is a crucial factor.
The Mantis is already in use by military sniper teams globally.
The TSB and Mantis are developed in conjunction with Zikitec LTD.
• Lightweight, rugged and simple for use
• Offers a stable and rigid shooting platform that can adapt to any modern combat environment
• Enables a “Prone-Like” stability, while standing or sitting
• Developed to meet the challenges of the modern Infantry and Special Forces sniper teams
• Designed for long period Sniping engagements
• Quick and easy to deploy
• Lightweight, Table weigh at 1.6 Kg only
• Adjustable for left handed and right handed snipers, and for a wide variety of sniper rifles
• Sold with a designated tripod as a complete sniping solution
• Offered with Aluminum or Carbon Fiber tripods
Weight including aluminum tripod, 4.85 Kg.
Weight including CF tripod, 4.25 Kg.
Tripod maximum height: 1563 mm.
sniper shooter mat
SIZE: 13”H x 50”W x 2”D
The Condor Sniper Shooter’s Mat is designed to support one sniper with a plethora of support panels for utility and comfort. The mat is equipped with a carry handle and backpack straps for your preference as well as padding for when you’re in prone position. Attached to the front of the mat are utility pouches for storage and anti-slip pads to grip your tools while in position.
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- .50” foam padding on each panel
- Flap over zipper as a protective cove
- Hide away and detachable back straps
- Hide away carrying handle and drag loops
- Two detachable pouch panels for utilities
Kestrel 5700 Elite Meter with Applied Ballistics
The Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics which has been referred to as the Kestrel 5700 Elite, is an updated version from the Discontinued Kestrel 4500 Applied Ballistics Meter in November of 2015. That being said… functionally, you’re not getting more environmental or ballistic features. So don’t feel the need to upgrade unless you find the other exciting changes necessary.
What’s new with the Kestrel Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics over the previous Kestrel 4500 Applied Ballistics series:
- Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobiel / Android / IOS
- Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
- Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series
- Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window
- All meters include both options of Red (NV – Night Vision) & White backlights.
- Slightly bigger, not really noticeable difference. Fits same cases.
If you select the Bluetooth Kestrel LINK model (98% of what we sell), you’ll want to download the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app to your smart phone to load your guns / ammo to the meter. The new Kestrel Meters with Bluetooth include the software necessary to communicate wirelessly at a range of up to 100 feet with a clear line of site (walls or obstacles will effect this range).
Do I need a Dongle or Cable?
There is a free app for both Android and iPhone for the Ballistic Profile Loader. This is what you use to load your Gun/Ammo combinations to the Kestrel. You can NOT load your gun profiles from the Dongle.
The Kestrel 5000 USB cable is an option. This is most common to use with multiple meters. Example being, you need 20 AB meters, and you want to save money by not purchasing the LINK meters. You could get 20 non LINK meters, with just 1 cable and load up all your meters with the Mac/PC version of the Profile Loader. Otherwise, 98% of the Elite meters we sell have LiNK (Bluetooth).
All 5000 series meters will have both a bright green backlight, which is great for even high sunlight conditions, and a night-vision preserving backlight. The red night vision (NV) backlight incorporates optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. (Note: This ‘night vision’ is not compatible with night-vision equipment.) Basically, with the red backlight, your eyes don’t need to adjust when looking from your meter to the horizon in night time use.
This Kestrel 5500 with Kestrel LINK will work in conjunction with compatible range finders like the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile CONX range finder you’ve been reading about. It will also work with many other apps on the market for ballistics and weather functions. It’s the most popular for ballistic applications due to the compass with crosswind functions.
The Kestrel applied ballistics meter combines sophisticated environmental sensing features with long-range shooting ballistics information in one hand-held device. The built in Applied Ballistics software provides all of the following:
- The accurate and trusted ‘Litz’ library of G1 and G7 referenced Ballistic Coefficients (BC’s).
- Custom drag curve modeling; helpful in engaging targets beyond the supersonic range of the bullet.
- Ballistic Calibration (truing) feature allows you to ‘train’ the solver based on actual bullet impact.
- PC Loader software; build firearm profiles on your computer and transfer them via wire or Bluetooth
The Kestrel Shooter’s Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Technology measures up to 15 environmental parameters and allows users to select from either G1 or G7 ballistic coefficients (BC) when calculating a trajectory at the range. The handy, portable meter also offers the “Litz” measured BC library of well over 200 bullets and growing, which is considered to be the most extensive source of measured data for modern small arms bullets. Users can also train the Kestrel Shooters Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range with the ballistics calibration feature, which offers even more accurate data points for users to rely on. With easy access to more accurate BC data, shooters have everything they need to make a much more precise trajectory calculation in a compact and durable Kestrel meter design.
The Kestrel Shooter’s Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics allows users to select either G1 or G7 ballistic coefficients, or to be even more specific and select from an entire library of Applied Ballistics Custom Curves for more than 200 common long-range bullets.
Please note that access to the full Applied Ballistics Custom Curve library REQUIRES the Applied Ballistics Profile Loader via the Cable, or loaded from you smartphone with LiNK, free from the App Store or Google Play. For full gun and bullet profile customization and backup, we recommend our customers purchase the unit with Bluetooth wireless data transfer for ease of use and functionality.
Constructed with air-flow mesh back panels to maximize ventilation and back support.
Material that resists the penetration of water through the fabric.
Durable water repellent
A polymer substance applied to the face-fabric that helps to repel water and dries quicker.
A fabric that allows the passage of air and moisture to keep you comfortable.
Moisture-wicking fabric pulls sweat away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
Anti-microbial material inhibits the growth and reproduction of microorganisms or bacteria.
Anti-static material inhibits buildup of static electricity.
Stretchable fabric for better articulation and/or gussets to maximize mobility and movement.
Product with integrated hydration compartment to carry a hydration bladder.
Product with built-in compartment for laptops
Designed for more discreet or concealed method of carrying firearm.
Made in usa
Products made in the United States.