Tactical Caps, Boonie Hats & Berets
FOR DUTY & CASUAL WEAR
The boonie hat was introduced to the United States Armed Forces during the Vietnam War, when U.S. Army Green Berets began wearing them in the field, along with Australian and Army of the Republic of Vietnam units. These hats were locally procured; the camo cloth was usually salvaged from other uniform items or with the former from a parachute or made up by the tailor. The name is derived from “boonie”, the abbreviated form of boondocks (itself originally American military slang derived from Tagalog bundok, “mountain”, during the Philippine-American War. Made to current U.S. Military specs.;
- Brass screen vents
- Adjustable chin strap with cordlock
- Built in internal map pocket
- Loops around crown for adding additional camouflage or to secure small items
TACTICAL TEAM CAP
SIZE: One size fits all
- Easy embroidery front panel
- 1 X 1 loop panel on top for IR patch
- Loop panel on rear for ID patch
- Adjustable strap with metal buckle
Size: One size fits most
- Lightweight synthetic microfleece
- Flex/stretch wear
- Dual lock stitch seams
Material that resists the penetration of water through the fabric.
Durable water repellent
Anti-microbial material inhibits the growth and reproduction of microorganisms or bacteria.
Product with built-in compartment for laptops
Made in India
Products made in India.